Vilene Fusible Interfacing - F220/304
Priced and sold by the metre.
If you require more than 1m change the quantity in the shopping cart.
Light/medium weight fusible non-woven interlining made of synthetic fibres. For the fusing of small parts of clothing, handicrafts and needlework.
- simple to iron-on
- very comfortable
- also washable at higher temperatures
How to use:
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron setting: Wool / cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Brand : Vilene
Weight : 0.05kg