So you have decided to treat yourself to one of our Fabulous boxes - thank you and welcome! This is what you need to know:
How does it all work?
How does it all work?
- First of all, you decide which package is best for you. We currently have four options available to choose from: A Little Box of Fabulous, A Bigger Box of Fabulous, a 3 month subscription to A Little box of Fabulous, and a 3 month subscription to A Bigger Box of Fabulous.
- Once you have chosen, hit the subscribe or credit card button in the product description. This will take you through to PayPal. Check that the details are correct for the box you want then press either the yellow Paypal Check out button or the grey Subscribe button.
- Go through the process on PayPal, then you will be redirected back to this site.
- Your payment will be taken each month automatically if you chose the one month subscription, or three monthly if you chose the three month option.
Do I need a PayPal account?
- No, you don't. There is an option on the PayPal page to subscribe using your credit card.
Do I pay postage on top of the price of the Fabulous box?
- No! UK Postage is included in the price. We currently only deliver to the UK, the Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man.
When does my Fabulous box arrive?
- If you order before the 28th of the month your Fabulous box will arrive on your doorstep around the 6th of the following month. So if you subscribe in November, your box will arrive around the 6th of December.
- While your subscription is active, your boxes will arrive every month, around the 6th.
What is different about the 3 month subscription?
- The 3 month subscription is great value for money. You make a saving on the price of the 1 month subscription, and you get three boxes before your next payment is taken.
- You can cancel your 3 month subscription at any time during the three months, and you will still receive all three boxes.
- You can change your subscription at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com.
Can I change my subscription?
- You are completely in control! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you want to do, and we will make the change. As long as it is before our cut-off date of the 28th of the month, the change will happen before your next box.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Email email@example.com to cancel your subscription box before the date of the next payment.
- Cancellation of Monthly Subscription Box: you will need to cancel before the payment date of your next monthly subscription (this will differ for each subscriber), if you cancel after the payment has been made then you will receive that month's box and the cancellation will occur for the following month.
- Cancellation of 3 Monthly Subscription Box: you will need to cancel before the payment date of your next 3 monthly subscription (this will differ for each subscriber), if you cancel after the payment has been made you will receive the first month's box and a refund for the following two boxes minus the Paypal fee which Sew Fabulous Fabrics has to pay. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if my box doesn't arrive?
- If your parcel doesn't arrive by the 15th, please email us to let us know at email@example.com. We send out our Subscription Boxes by Royal Mail first class delivery, all other orders are sent out second class. Royal Mail state that packages will be considered missing at 10 days past the due date, so we can then sort out a replacement box
- We try our best to make sure all of our products are described in full detail. Photographs cannot be guaranteed to show an exact colour, as all screens show colours differently.
- Cut or personalised items, including our subscription boxes, can only be returned if they are faulty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any returns. We will reimburse any postage costs and send out a replacement free of charge, as soon as we have received the item from you.
- Unused and unopened items, excluding cut or personalised items and our subscription boxes, may be returned in their original condition within 14 days for an exchange or refund. Please contact us at email@example.com first. You will be responsible for the postage costs, and we recommend that you send the package as a recorded delivery, and that you obtain proof of postage.
- Returns should be sent, along with your receipt, email address, phone number, and delivery address, to: Sew Fabulous Fabrics, 23, Wakefield Avenue, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7RJ
If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org